eDiscovery for Securities Cases
Lawyers, law firms, and companies engaged in securities litigation or securities fraud cases face a number of unique challenges. First, these cases typically involve many parties, custodians and documents — page counts can often be in the tens of millions. But these cases must still be prosecuted in standard court timeframes, so often a lot needs to be done in just a little bit of time.
SEC or state securities authority involvement may be active or prospective. The SEC may have issued a subpoena or have an active investigation ongoing. Parties subject to a subpoena or investigation may be regulated entities – broker-dealers, accounting firms, public companies, investment companies – and subject to special requirements that further complicate a civil or criminal case. All these requirements may put additional time pressure on critical discovery and case management obligations.
Finance-based cases of any type can be very complicated, with many inter-related individuals and organizations. The ‘key’/’hot’ documents in a case — the real smoking guns — may be less obvious here than in other cases to most document reviewers.
eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Securities Lawyers
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform has been designed to handle even the most massive and complicated securities litigation discovery collections. Lexbe’s innovative technology architectures allows for the instant deployment of near unlimited computing resources that can simplify and expedite the review of increasingly large loads of securities data and other discoverable material.
Highly secure, web-based access and cross-platform support (PC and MAC) ensures that any individual authorized to participate in a particular securities case can access Lexbe eDiscovery Platform from any location or device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s pricing is simple and straightforward: pay only for the data you host. No case fees, user fees, licensing fees, or long term contracts required.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform – Our cross-platform (PC and Mac) hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your securities case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services – Lexbe provides a variety of eDiscovery services to assist securities litigation firms with the challenges of quickly and accurately preparing large volumes of email, office and other native files and other electronic stored information (ESI) for legal review and delivery for discovery production requests. We distinguish ourselves with proprietary scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power that allows us to handle even the largest jobs quickly and cost-effectively.
Free eDiscovery Processing for Securities Lawyers With 6 Months Hosting – We will process your case documents and data at no charge when you host your litigation collection with Lexbe’s easy-to-use and award winning hosted review platform for a minimum of 6 months. That’s it. No hidden fees, no loading fees, and no run around.
Securities Lawyer Resources
Best Practices: Litigation Document Management and Review – An episode of Lexbe’s eDiscovery Webinar Series discussing how Lexbe eDiscovery Platform features can help you complete complex litigation document reviews and productions faster. The webinar lasts approximately 30 minutes and a PDF version of the slide deck is also available.
Lexbe Security Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform security protocols and procedures.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Overview – A detailed summary of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s features and functionality.
Lexe eDiscovery Services Overview – Listing of eDiscovery services provided by Lexbe.