Securely Store eDiscovery Data Collections Offline
ESI Preservation + delivers nearline Storage of ESI. With this service we can securely store and maintain a variety of discovery data: large volume collections that haven’t yet been culled, data culled from a case, or files from a processing job. Your data is kept in a highly secure offline environment, in case it is needed for later processing or review.
Benefits of ESI Preservation+
- Secure: Store bulk ESI in a highly secure, offline environment.
- Low Price: In addition to being highly scalable, our storage architecture’s efficient design allows us to pass cost savings on to our customers in the form of low per GB rates.
- Simple & Fast Transmission: Transmit your ESI files to us by secure internet upload, via secure FTP or send them to us direct via courier on flash or USB drives for storage. If and when you need to process any stored data, let us know and we can make it available quickly.
Security is critically important to us. We specialize in eDiscovery processing, litigation support and online litigation database and document hosting. We are located in Austin, TX and all of our operations are conducted in the United States. We keep data on limited access servers in locked-down data centers. Files and information are stored and transmitted with 256 bit encryption. Find more information about our data security standards and security certifications here.
Related Services and Software
You may also be interested in these related eDiscovery services and software:
- ESI Culling+: Reduce ESI stores to manageable sizes. Apply DeNIST, deduplication, date culling and keyword culling to defensibly reduce data collections and speed review.
- Privilege Secure+: Prevent the inadvertent disclosure of privileged documents.
- Native Processing+ (to TIFF): Convert native documents, including Outlook Email and Microsoft Office files, into TIFF format for searchability, bates stamping, and preparation for online review.
- Native Extraction+: Flatten and extract native file attachments and metadata to create loadfile in preparation for native or near native review.
- eDiscovery OCR+: Increase searchability of PDFs, TIFFs, or document-formatted JPGs or PNGs, in connection with litigation document review and searching, using our optical character recognition technology.
- Lexbe eDiscovery Platform: Our cloud-based eDiscovery platform is purpose-built for DIY eDiscovery, allowing you to drag and drop files onto the platform for lightning fast processing, review and production.