eDiscovery Solutions Director
Due to strong growth, Lexbe is looking to add an eDiscovery Solutions Director to help develop and close new
eDiscovery opportunities and grow an existing book of business. This is an outstanding career opportunity to sell Lexbe eDiscovery software and services using a consultative and account management sales approach. The market includes
law firms and corporations involved in litigation.
The right candidates will have a tremendous opportunity to take over existing accounts in high growth segments that have outstanding earning potential. The Lexbe eDiscovery Solutions Directors are supported with marketing campaigns that drive inbound leads.
- Sell Lexbe eDiscovery Software and services to new customers and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth within territory and assigned accounts.
- Follow-up on web and phone enquiries, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, and cold-calling, using consultative and relationship management.
- Research law firms and corporations within territory meeting Lexbe sales profile requirements to identify potential prospects sufficient to build a pipeline.
- Initiate proactive outbound emails and phone follow up calls, conduct demos and prepare proposals.
- Maintain account management of existing customer, build and enhance relationships and cross-sell new opportunities.
- Responsible for achievement of quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
- Coordinate and ensure successful customer onboarding and account management.
- Utilize Lexbe CRM to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Follow company policies and procedures and additional sales-related duties.
- Minimum 2+ years sales experience in a legal tech sales role.
- BA or BS from 4-year college or university is preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in orchestrating resources to influence decision makers and navigate deals to closure.
- Strong ability to learn the market and communicate with authority on the topics that are relevant to prospects and customers.
- A highly motivated self-starter.
- Excellent business writing and phone communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage the sales cycle from start to finish and provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience utilizing CRM systems.
- Strong computer knowledge required, including Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Internet Browsers, Customer Relationship Management software and eDiscovery Software generally.
- Excellent references from prior supervisors required.
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com